- Brazilian Portuguese is a vibrant language that dances, sings, and has a life of its own. But Brazilian speakers have a thicker accent than speakers from Portugal, which can make things tough on learners. This means that authentic Brazilian Portuguese listening practice is essential!
- If you’ve always been fascinated by the Italian language and wish to pursue exciting career opportunities in Italy and abroad, then an Italian language certificate can make your dreams a reality. If you are fluent in Italian, there […]
- Got big plans for making progress in your target language this year? Download our free New Year's Resolutions eBook and smash your goals.
- We take a look at some of the most common errors language learners make, and how to best approach learning a new language.
- We've got some great tips and techniques to help you practice speaking Italian and make quick progress, so you can start speaking with locals.
- If you’ve been following along with our YouTube videos, blog articles, and especially if you use one of the MosaLingua apps, you’ll know that one of the most important ways to keep progressing in your target language is […]
- In this article, we take a quick but comprehensive look at the Russian alphabet, what each letter sounds like, and the best way to learn them.
- In this article and video, we take a look at how you can become a more persistent language learner, and how to study languages every day by turning it into a daily habit. In less time than you […]
- In this article (and video), we’ll take a look at the fantastic self-talk technique. You can use it to get started speaking your target language out loud in a way that’s fun, comfortable and, most importantly, highly effective. […]
- At some point in your life or another, you’ve probably considered (or even tried) learning a language. The first languages that come to mind are probably Spanish, French, German, etc. But everyone studies those! If you want to […]