- Want to learn Chinese? Here's our advice for anyone starting this long but exciting adventure. Plus, answers to burning questions like: why, how, and how long!
- Got big plans for making progress in your target language this year? Download our free New Year's Resolutions eBook and smash your goals.
- Today, we wanted to tackle some of the questions that we get asked the most frequently, like “how can I succeed at learning a language?“, “Is it difficult to learn a language?”, and, “Why are some people successful… […]
- We take a look at some of the most common errors language learners make, and how to best approach learning a new language.
- We've got some great tips and techniques to help you practice speaking Italian and make quick progress, so you can start speaking with locals.
- We take a look at some popular but ineffective language-learning approaches, and how you can avoid the ones that waste your time.
- Speaking fluently is the ultimate goal for most language learners. But how do you define success? What does it mean to “speak fluently,” and more importantly, how can you become fluent in a language? In this article and […]
- In this article (and video), we’ll take a look at the fantastic self-talk technique. You can use it to get started speaking your target language out loud in a way that’s fun, comfortable and, most importantly, highly effective. […]
- Passive and active learning are two different ways of learning new words and phrases. So which one's better, and what's the best way to use it?
- However far you’ve come learning your target language, it’s hard to imagine a week without one important tool: a dictionary! Luckily, language learners don’t have to lug around heavy paper dictionaries anymore. But now, we are presented with a […]