We are very excited to announce that on December 23rd MosaLingua surpassed 2 million downloads. It was an extraordinary achievement for everyone involved in our wonderful adventure! We would like to take this opportunity to thank our loyal users for their commitment, which encourages us to strive for excellence every day (which we will continue to do!) Take a look at some of our biggest accomplishments in 2016 as well as what we have in the works for the coming year.
Where in the World Are Our 2 Million Users?
People use our mobile apps and MosaLingua Web platform worldwide. We have an especially strong user base in certain countries, like France and Italy (the first countries where we launched our apps), as well as the United States, Brazil, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Canada, Mexico, and several Latin American countries.
New last year: we saw enormous growth in Germany (a reputedly tough market) and we welcomed our first Asian users (even if our apps are not yet localized for Asian languages).
2016 Recap: New Hires, Huge Improvements and New Features
Those of you who have been loyal followers since the beginning know that at MosaLingua we rarely rest! Check out a few of the many projects we worked on in 2016:
- we added to our international team, which now employs over twenty members
- we made big updates to our mobile apps including
- 17 additional dialogues (there are now 36 in the basic app and another 20 in the bonus packages)
- a test to determine your starting level and the option to personalize your learning priorities
- a hands-free learning mode (so you can study while you run or cook dinner, or during your daily commute…) and a sleep mode (which we tested in this study)
Take a look at some of the improvements we made last year:
- we launched a special offer for companies to learn business English
- we made improvements to MosaLingua Web which is now available for six different languages (and in dozens of countries)
- we created the “Speak English with Confidence” program, our Masterclass to help you improve your spoken English (pronunciation + conversation)
And lots of other improvements and behind-the-scenes projects important for MosaLingua’s future…
What to Look Forward to in 2017
We love surprises, so we don’t want to spoil the fun by revealing everything that we have planned for 2017, but here are a couple things to look forward to. In 2017, some of our main projects include:
- a new user interface for our MosaLingua apps (fresh look)
- important improvements to MosaLingua Web
- brand new apps to help you learn Russian (first) and Chinese (I know, we’ve been saying this for quite some time now, but we’d rather not release anything until we have an app we are really proud of)
- a new training program/app designed for specific needs (keep an eye out for more information about this, coming soon)
- a special app that will help solve one of language learners’ biggest problems (teasing)
- new videos every week on our YouTube channel and our Facebook page
…and much more! Of course, you’ll discover more details as we start rolling out our new features. Keep following us, we’re going to have a great time learning together! 😉
Another huge THANK YOU to our great team, and above all, our users!