Many people come to us wanting to know how to gift MosaLingua to their family and friends for the holidays. There is no better time to share our language learning products with your loved ones than during the holiday season! It’s the time of year when you make your resolutions for the next 365 days, and learning a language is high on many people’s priorities. If you’re not sure what to get for your friends and family, we have a few original and inexpensive solutions for you! This short article explains how to give MosaLingua apps and other products as gifts.
Apple is getting rid of the iTunes app with future updates, but you can still download old versions of it. If you still have iTunes (this doesn’t work with the App Store app, nor from the online app store), you can gift the MosaLingua app from your computer. As you can see in the image below, just follow these steps:
- open iTunes
- go to the store and search for the MosaLingua app using the search bar
- on the app page, click on the arrow next to the price for a dropdown menu
- select Gift This App
Specify the recipient’s email address, personalize your message to them if you wish, and confirm your purchase. The recipient will be automatically notified by email about your gift on the date you choose. Easy, right?
If you don’t have iTunes, you can still give the gift of the MosaLingua app (it’s even easier, actually!). The process is almost the same:
- open the App Store app
- search for the MosaLingua app using the search bar
- once you are on the app page, click the square with an arrow pointing up from inside it, located on the top bar (see image)
- in the sharing panel, click on the Gift icon
- confirm by entering the recipient’s email address
To give a MosaLingua app as a gift on Android, you have to buy a Google Play gift card ($10 minimum) and send it to the recipient.
You can get these gift cards in a number of brick-and-mortar stores (drugstores, supermarkets, etc.) or online. The advantage is that the recipient can choose whichever MosaLingua app they want. They can even use it to buy additional content for an app they already have.
Along with the gift card, send the recipient instructions on how to get their app:
- open the Google Play app on their mobile device
- search for MosaLingua
- choose the app they want and click Buy
- click the arrow in the top left corner during checkout to enter the gift card code (found on the card).
Good news: with the MosaLingua Web Gift Card, you can get them exactly that.
This gift card is for a one-year subscription to MosaLingua Web. The lucky people who receive it will be able to learn the language of their choice easily and enjoy the process.
So instead of giving the people on your list a pair of socks or a box of chocolate like every year, why not give them a useful and original gift for once?
If you need help gifting the MosaLingua apps or want more information about any of our products, get in touch with us!